Friday, June 27, 2008

time is ticking

sry havent been updating... been busy n mainly LAZY n yea lazy ... sry

OK I'll update now.. Well for the past 6 months meaning the start of the year, it has been really an amazing journey with my relationship with GOD, and frens..the frens I made, the frens that i hurt bcos of my self centered thinking all made me who I am now.. I guess I nvr really knew my frens dat well you noe.. I was talking to this fren and she told me stuffs about her life that I nvr could imagine... I guess this is where you can say that we should not judge a book by its cover eh? I always thought I knew them enuf.EVery1 has their own story to tell dun dey?? Since last time until now I dun usually go out dat much and all dose times with frens r at skool mostly... My time in school will be finishing soon. If I COULD go bak and know my frens frm skool better i Would but it cant and so I have to learn from these experiences and Not repeat again. God put me where ever I am for a reason as all of you guys and girls also... IMAGINE you're not in this skool.... your frens and memories won't be like it is now.I really appreciate all my frens.. I do.. I was nvr dose expressive person wen it comes to dese things so yea. I LOVE YOU all... It will be about time I'll be officially older but I dun wanna take it as me GETTING OLDER BUT GETTING WISER mayb or watever I can improve on.. and so that is my PRAYER..

No comments: