Sunday, January 20, 2008

yay i got tagged

Yay i got tagged.... lols but here it is .. yea

1. The most recent picture of you
me with doraemon
2. A picture of you making the peace sign
this was like during the Taiping trip last August.. i missed dat time.. heh.. bak den zoe n nick .......... =)
3.. A picture with you and your friends

this is a pic of my cell.. heh.. well dey r not my oni frens la though
4. A picture of you in a weird/random place

in some science thing... i Slept dere
5. A picture of you in black and white
m i wrong??
6. dun have so yea...
7. A picture of you with a weird face

weird enuf??
8. A picture of you in a black coloured t-shirt

inoe... its cool
9. A picture of you wearing a green shirt/blouse

me and kah yee during camp
10. A picture of you wearing a red shirt/blouse

i wanted to put another one but wat da heck.... dats my cousin for your info
11. A picture of you in halloween costume

I am gambit..heh
12. A picture of you with your mouth open
no comment
13. A picture of you in formal attire

in skool
yea.. me n my fren hu i knew for 10 years already.. long eh?
14. A picture of you in the beach
dun have
15. A picture of you with your family

my bday last year

No comments: