Monday, December 17, 2007

get real part 1

I youth camp was truly great... I wanted to update long time ago but tired
camp commander do his job until mati ed ..haha no la ...chat with girls until l8 at nite..
haha.. Just like wat nick did... I wanna thank all my peeps ..
i got more ppl leh...
1st of course God la without him surely die ed...i wanna thank the camp comittee NIck the cool leader, zoe the awsome camp commander also, sarah the secretary hu will write everything down, jingling sorry i hit u with da frisbbee,sing kiat n mark for stressin a lot,
group 3 ppl :Jackson who i thought was a great leader, CHARMAINE,MARK,GRACE,JENNIFER,YEW WEI,KAH YEE, XING YEE,DEXTER, WENG SAN, ZAI MING,ELIZABETH,JENNY , HOCK n JIng ling . You guys were really awsome during the talent time ... wanna thank HOCK for letting me to be in the camp comittee, and all campers like ELICIA, CHUH ONN, PHEBE, MAY, NICK WONG, SIN YEN , JUSTINA, the NICKS and NICOLES, KRYSTAL,ELISE,ELIZA, and the rest to many ppl leh .. tell me if u wan your names

special thanks to nick hee for always thinking of the camp and only of the camp.. for my record I didn mean that you were running away when I wanted to HUG u..hehe

to zoe for making sure the campers don't make so much noise.. sry u lost ur voice.. MAybe i had to talk insetad of u ...anyways

to ZAi for giving me advice wen i needed it .. and 'talk time ' which u didn give..jkjk
to NICK WONG thx 4 being really friendly and letting me play those games which I won once..
thx 4 being a fren too
to all campers I really missed u guys.. to see you happy in the camp really made me happy
HERE ARE SOME PIX OF ME !!!!

don't ask
I wonder where they lookin at
the camera is here
this game is dangerous
room 5 - the room that got forfeited thx to nick WONG (the guy on the bottome rite)
yew wei
jason and cheryl
me n sheng
me only..no wonder nobody buys that drink
shah alam-ers.. justina(ex sheep), tracy(current sheep)

No comments: