Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sacrifices

Well today is one the days I will always cherish . This is the last day of my badminton training. For seven long years already i have been training badminton and I never expected myself to be stopping so soon. I will never forget the first time i trained , with all the coaches I had and all the players i played with. All the match I won against them both younger and older oponents. Well basically I am stopping is because now I am in the comittee team for the YOUTH CAMP and since I can't make the meetings on Fridays cause of some stuffs the only meeting time I can go is like after church on Sundays if they have la and my training is after church so I had to sacrifice something . Another reason why I am stopping is because I am feeling 'old' now in the training centre ..lolz but yea all very young ppl. I hope this sacrifice I am making will be useful . I manage win all my matches today and I promise I will be back.

No comments: