Sunday, June 10, 2007

PARTY!!!!!

well Aida n alisha had a party b4 da hols n it was after my camp thing..anyways
oni got like me,najib,Aida,alisha,hazirah(came late),sean also came l8 jaf n vinod(wen bak early) hu came 4 da party
sounds borin???
no not at all. it was nice in da end coz got me!

its ur turn
say hi vinod
jaf n najib
i always knew he was gay but not with me..no question ask
dats aida n jafri pourin ice water on her..if it was me ...i would b throwin da ice cubes at her!!!



dis is da guys toilet n....
ALIsha is in it..slow down!!
dis is NAjib
in da girls toilet.. wat da???

we were playin truth or dare n look like Najib really malang.. u get 2 know y l8r(i oni kena once dey ask hu i like..haha..u all noe ed rite especially da church dudes)

he had 2 dance 1st


den he had 2 roll 2 da pool!

dere he goes

we were playin truth or dare n suddenly da next minutes we were playin water gun!!

we found out it was useless so we threw each other in da pool..yup dats aida n najib
haha
since wen she wen in.. Oo yea i push her ina bit n she fell herself..lolz
he wanted 2 do a moonsalt..2 dangerous 2 c
party endin
take 1!!tak jadi
take 2!!better a bit
da name says it all
me n unitard
me n jibbi
clearin up


byes ppl





No comments: