Saturday, January 27, 2007

l8 thing

nie view
scary part

u have 2 take a pic 4 memories rite

stop 2 take pic
going down
super bigits actually da original size or mayb bigger!!
l8 thing..i wen 2 FRIM last weekend n it was great.its suppose 2 b a follow up 4 my camp...dey said it was a picnic n u noe wat dey never told us wat was b4 da picnic..we had 2 go 4 mountain climbin thing man..den got dis bridge thing..super high!!.den we saw dis huge milipide.gud thing i brought my man u jersey..so i don look wet..haha..l8r we played ultimate frisb..i was like da man of da day...my pass was great..haha...1st i played 4 tim's group n won against nick team 7-3..all i make wan..haha den got more ppl came so we switch..i wen 2 nick's team n still won 7-4..again by me..k la..pix l8r ..my bluetooth devise spoiled

No comments: